I work with teams, business leaders and larger audiences to see and utilize the value in their data. My most popular three program are below, or we can customise one for your needs.
In this program, I work with your team to solve your most pressing problem or impending decision. In 90% of projects, this is accomplished within two days. Recent examples:
• Developed and implemented a strategy to approach low value clients with targeted offers (Financial services firm)
• Created a strategic assessment plan around stewardship of resources (Public museum).
I work directly with senior leadership on strategic problems, including data collection, analysis and implementation processes. Recent examples of this type of work:
• Designed a framework to assess million dollar decisions on data from clients and upskilled the in-house analytics team in its use. Revenue doubled within six months of this improved analytics capability.
• Analysed strategies for measuring business success for a new business unit of approximately 30.
Keynote Speaking and 8-Minute Analytics
For larger audiences and conferences, I am available as a keynote speaker on issues of big data and analytics. As part of my keynote speaker offering, I include a "8 Minutes Analytics" segment where take audience questions on their their toughest data problems. Recent invited talks:
• "How small projects trump big data" Business Forum, Auckland, 2015.
• "How to develop meaningful KPIs" International Business and Accounting Conference, Sydney, 2015.
Do you have a problem you want to discuss, or a conference that needs an accessible expert? Start the conversation by contacting me: firstname.lastname@example.org